Wednesday, July 29, 2015

Sex after Pregnancy

After my 1st baby was born I experienced the trauma and I did not know that I experienced the trauma until later....

My son's head was so large that it ruptured my vagina. I tore, I had to get a second degree incision (I got cut open), he had to be vacuumed out, and I had to get stitches. To say the least I was depressed. I thought that I would never be able to enjoy sex again.

That was until I started doing some research. I found out that I could do exercises to strengthen my pelvic floor and tighten back up my vagina. I spent a little over $100 on a Kegel Master device. Now they are not that expensive, and this device works beautifully.

At that point and time, sex was so bad that I was desperate to try it. I must say that it did help tremendously. I used it 2 to 3 times a day for 6 weeks....that was 6 weeks after I had my baby.

My husband and I both notice the difference. But, nowadays you do not have to pay $100 to get your sex life back after having a baby. There are so many affordable alternatives now that give you the same results.

You can do the Kegel exercises without devices or weights but I would highly recommend the weights because they will make your vagina stronger!

Without Devices:

When you are sitting up straight contract your vagina muscles like you are stopping and starting the stream of going to the restroom (#1). And, you just keep doing it over and over again. Then you can do this about 3 times a day for 5 - 10 minutes

Here are some great devices that will help you:

Kegel Master 2000

Intifit Premium Kegel Ball Exercise Training Kit

There are a number of other kits and devices on the market but these work very well. I hope that you fine success in getting your body back the way that you want it!


Learn how to get FREE diaper samples.

No comments:

Post a Comment